CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
Read the entry requirements before you complete the online entry form.
- Films must NOT have screened in a SHORT film festival in New York.
- Films must have been completed after JULY 1, 2017
- All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- All films must be submitted via online screener.
- Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits. If your film is selected we will ask you to email us a still image at that time.
- You may enter more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay entry fee for each film.
Shorts under 45 minutes, for each entry. Open to all filmmakers based outside New York. All genres are welcome.
- Early Deadline: July 12, 2018
- Regular Deadline: August 2, 2018
- Late Deadline: August 30, 2018
- Extended Deadline: September 20, 2018
• Early Deadline: $39
• Regular Deadline: $49
• Late Deadline: $59
• Extended Deadline: $69
Shorts Made in NY under 45 minutes, for each entry. Open to filmmakers based in New York with shorts filmed (principal photography / film production) in New York. All genres are welcome.
• Early Deadline: $32
• Regular Deadline: $42
• Late Deadline: $52
• Extended Deadline: $62
- You can pay entry fee online using any major credit card
- Films will not be viewed without payment
- All fees are non-refundable
- Film selection for the Festival will be made by our screening committee.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email of acceptance.
The following awards will be announced:
- Grand Prize
- Best Foreign Film
- Best Drama
- Best Comedy
- Best Animation
- Best Documentary
* Note if any category does not meet the standard deemed award worthy by the judging committee, it’s possible that there will be no award announced in that category.
Submit your film online by providing a secure link with password. Pay entry fee online using your credit card, you do NOT need to mail us any physical materials.