OPEN FOR ENTRIES JUNE 21
Read the entry requirements before you complete the online entry form.
- Films must NOT have screened in a SHORT film festival in New York.
- Films must have been completed after January 1, 2017
- All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- All films must be submitted via online screener.
- Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits. If your film is selected we will ask you to email us a still image at that time.
- You may enter more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay entry fee for each film.
Shorts under 45 minutes, for each entry
- Early Deadline: July 12, 2018
- Regular Deadline: August 2, 2018
- Late Deadline: August 30, 2018
- Extended Deadline: September 20, 2018
• Early Deadline: $35
• Regular Deadline: $39
• Late Deadline: $49
• Extended Deadline: $55
- You can pay entry fee online using any major credit card
- Films will not be viewed without payment
- All fees are non-refundable
- Film selection for the Festival will be made by our screening committee.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email of acceptance.
The Grand Prize Winning Film will screen in competition at the Oscar Qualifying LA Shorts International Film Festival
The following awards will be announced:
- Grand Prize
- Best Foreign Film
- Best Drama
- Best Comedy
- Best Animation
- Best Documentary
* Note if any category does not meet the standard deemed award worthy by the judging committee, it’s possible that there will be no award announced in that category.
Save money on postage fees and avoid the hassle of producing, packaging, and mailing blu-rays. Filmmakers can submit their films online by providing us a Vimeo link and password. Pay entry fee online using your credit card, you do NOT need to mail us any physical materials.